Strapless Chiffon Goddess Long Gown Prom Dress Formal Bridesmaid Junior Plus Size Reviews with Discount Price

Trend and Best Seller
Purple Prom Dresses
Prom Dresses Strapless Chiffon Goddess Long Gown Prom Dress Formal Bridesmaid Junior Plus Size Review, I bought this dress for my beach wedding and got a ton of compliments. I wanted chiffon material so the dress would be light weight and flowy in the ocean breeze. I searched for days in stores and online. In the stores this same dress was tripple the cost and with my wedding being on the beach I didn't want to spend $1000 on something I was going to A) only wear once and B) possibly ruin from the sand and sea. I must admit I was skeptical about buying a dress that I couldn't try on. For some reason, I went with this dress and couldn't have been more happy with my choice. I am curvy, not a stick figure, at 135 lbs 5'6 and my bust is a 34D. I ordered a Medium and the fit was great. The only thing I had altered was the length. The dress was really long but I would rather have too long than short. This was not a problem for me at all because the cost of the dress was so reasonable I didn't mind spending $30 to have it altered. With the length, keep in mind I went barefoot on the beach and did not wear heels. This dress is an empire waist so the dress is designed to sit high on your waist and I recommend getting a nude color bustier bra to help hold it up into place rather than it sliding down and you tugging at it all day. I sewed my bustier bra into my dress so that the dress would stay high up in its place. I actually had to take it out and sew it in a few times to get it right but come wedding day my dress stayed up and I didn't tug on it at all. I also wore a long nude slip under my dress because the dress is sheer and I was afraid with the right lighting people were going to see right throught it. I gave this dress 5 stars because the price was great, the dress was beautiful, the fit was great, and true to a medium size. The dress came very quick, just 4 days after I ordered it.

Strapless Chiffon Goddess Long Gown Prom Dress Formal Bridesmaid Junior Plus Size Description


Ethereal chiffon gown with delicate beadwork and prongset crystals around waist. Lightly padded bust, matching scarf, fully lined in satin.
  • synthetic
  • For sizes XS-L please refer to the PacificPlex Junior Casual Sizing Chart. For sizes 1X-4X please refer to the PacificPlex Missy Formal Sizing Chart.
Prom dresses price for this brand with cheap price on limited store, check it today.
http://amzn.to/1iJqb7Z
Advertisement
advertisement
Strapless Chiffon Goddess Long Gown Prom Dress Formal Bridesmaid Junior Plus Size Reviews with Discount Price | D Akbar | 5

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar