Dlfashion Women's Scoop Neck Sweep Train Beaded Chiffon Dress Reviews with Discount Price

Trend and Best Seller
prom dressses red

Prom Dresses Women's Scoop Neck Sweep Train Beaded Reviews

I am getting married and thought this would be a perfect bridesmaid dress. I contacted the seller and Todd communicated quickly with me and answered all my questions and even made it in a custom color for me. I was apprehensive about ordering from China as I have heard horror stories...but this could not have gone better! I ordered the dress Jan 22- and received it Jan 30th!!!!!!! Lighting fast shipping...I've had things ship from the US that took longer than this! The dress is very well made. The rhinestones and beading work is exquisite!!! The fabric is high quality and it is lined with satin. I am so very happy I will be ordering the other 3 dresses for my wedding here for sure!

Prom Dresses Women's Scoop Neck Sweep Train Beaded Description

  • Chiffon
  • Full lining and boned, zipper back
  • Do please have a look of the regular sizing in "Sizing Info" before placing the order
  • Chiffon shell fabric, polyester pongee lining
  • Elegant scoop neck line, column and sweep train design with beads and sequins decorated
  • 2014 new style cheap prom dress
On limited store you can find this product with discount price, check it today.

http://amzn.to/1l01Pb9

Advertisement
advertisement
Dlfashion Women's Scoop Neck Sweep Train Beaded Chiffon Dress Reviews with Discount Price | D Akbar | 5

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar